when your company set up procedure is completed, and then the next important step is company registration. For your HK company registration, you have to follow several procedures and policies to form your company in a systematic manner. There are the several procedures which you should follow strictly.
- First of all, you get approval from Registrar of the company to get the name of your own choices and the name must be unique because two company names cannot be the same.
- After that prepare the Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Next step is to get the Article of Association
- Then you need to hire the eligible person who prepares the article of association
- After that pay all the registration fees
- Get the certification of incorporation
- After that, the public limited company will provide you the business commencement form.
Register company name with Registrar of the Company
The first and foremost step is to get the approval from Registrar of the company to select the company name of your choice which needs to be unique and related to company services.
Memorandum of Association
Memorandum of Association is the name and signature of the person who subscribes the MOA and going to be the part of the company and it also represents the blueprint of the company that means the structure of the company. The person also states the rules and policies of the company.
Article of Association for company Registry
The Article of Association is the important documents which you need to submit to the Registrar of the Company. These documents explain the internal official structure of the company which is the very important step in the company registration in Hong Kong.
Need to Hire the Person
After getting the Article of Association, you need to hire an eligible person for that who subscribes the AOA.
All the details regarding fees are mentioned in the Memorandum of Association which you need to pay accordingly.
Certification of incorporation
When you pay all the dues, then you get the certification of incorporation from the ROC. This is the last step
Types of company
You can form the following type of companies by registering at ROC.
- Public limited company (plc)
- Private company limited by shares (Ltd, Limited)
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Unlimited company
- Limited partnership (LP)
- European economic interest grouping (EEIG)
- Societies European (SE): European Union-wide company structure
- Community interest company
When the company proposed name is to be placed then the next step is to submit the documents for HK Company Registration:-
- Article of Association
- Share Certificates
- Common Seal
- Corporate Certificates
- Opening bank account
To corporate Certification means the certification of incorporation, the certificate of registration, the certificate of address and etc. All these certifications will be issued by the registration authorities who will be needed for future references. Another one is Share certificates which are important in the case of Public Limited Company who issues share to the public. Common seal presents the signature which including the name of the company which has to be attested by the officer. Next Point is Registers, which are required legally to maintain the register of the members at the registered office.
If you want to register your company then contacts us through our website and you can also contact us on our helpline number +852-27858778 and get best services related to company registration Hong Kong.