The tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa is the tier entrepreneur visa for individuals interested to start a business in UK.
Tier 1 entrepreneur visa guidance: tier 1 entrepreneur policy guidance includes that:
- The person belongs to countries outside European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- Under this visa, UK tier 1 entrepreneur may start a new business or take up a running one being self-employed.
- You are allowed to bring family along with you.
- You cannot apply for or receive public funds
- You cannot work for another business
- Length of tier one entrepreneur visa: 40 months only. Extension allowed for two years only.
- After 5 years tier 1 entrepreneur accelerated settlement or ‘Indefinite Leave to Remain’ can be applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur investment options: This allows for sharing investment funds with another t1 entrepreneur.
Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur policy guidance: Tier 1 entrepreneur visa policy guidance states the eligibility for the applicants as follows:
- Age limit- 16 years or above
- Readily available 200000GBP held in one or more financial institutions and free to be spent in UK
- Money can be in or outside UK at the time of application
- Evidence that you have the required funds, where it came from and where is it held?
- Evidence that you have enough funds (apart from the investment amount), with which you can support/accommodate yourself in UK. Money from illegal sources cannot be used.
- £945 if you are residing in UK
- £3,310 if you are outside of UK.
- Amount should be there Ninety (90) consecutive days, before you apply for the visa.
- All required documents for tier 1 entrepreneur application plus the detailed business plan.
Documents Required for UK T1 Visa
We provide our professional visa consultancy services to non-UK residents only.
If you apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa or for British investor visa, following documents are required for the process
- A current, up to date passport.
- Evidence of funds available to you.
- A detailed business plan. (tier 1 entrepreneur modernized guidance)
- Evidence that you can support yourself during your stay. (For tier 1 entrepreneur application only)
- Proof of English proficiency (not required for residents of Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, New Zealand, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, USA)
- TB Test results (if from a country where it is required to take the test).
- Clean criminal record certificate, from any country you have lived in, for twelve (12) months or more in the last ten (10) years.
- A free blank page in your passport (both sides) for your visa.
- A certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh