We are the professional and experienced Tier 1 investor visa service providers.
Tier one investor visa is for people who aim to invest two million pounds sterling or more in UK.
Tier 1 investor visa qualifying investments: £2,000,000 or more in UK.
Tier 1 investor policy guidance: UK tier 1 investor has to be from:
- A country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and also Switzerland.
- With this investor visa, you can work or study, but you cannot work as a professional sports person or sports coach.
- Not eligible for public funds.
- Investor visa investment options: The investments cannot be made in property investment, property management or property development.
Tier 1 investor visa guidance: The investor visa UK requirements for eligibility are as follows:
- Age limit is 18 years or above
- Readily available tier 1 investor visa investments of £2,000,000
- A UK bank account
- Funds must belong to you, your spouse, unmarried or same sex partner
- Funds must be held in one or more financial institutions and are free to be spent in UK
- Evidence that you have the funds, where they are held, and that they can be transferred to UK
- Evidence of where the fund came from.
- You can stay for 3 years and 4 months; then you can extend further 2 more years. After 5 years, you can apply for indefinite leave to remain. You can apply for passport 1 year time after you have indefinite leave to remain status.
Criminal record certificate.
Go to Q and A for more practical questions for UK Investor Visa.